Was really hoping Crosby would have moved beyond his drought during the off-season. He has all of the talent in the world but he just can’t seem to get his head straight. I can’t believe how often he hits the uprights. Almost seems the Packers should hire a sports psychologist or hypnotist to convince him there is a pole in between the goal posts.
- Packers’ kicking competition heats up (espn.go.com)
- Five Takeaways from the Packers’ Family Night Scrimmage (acmepackingcompany.com)
- Packers’ kickers battle at packed Lambeau (channel3000.com)
- Mason Crosby still having trouble (jsonline.com)
- Georgio Tavecchio in control of kicking competition (lombardiave.com)